BINDING EFFECT :
PURCHASE AND LICENSING AGREEMENT :
The Company has put in place an agreement that outlines the terms of the purchase of any goods or services. When you place an order from the Company or Site, you agree to the Company’s Purchase and Licensing Agreement which can be found down below on this page. Company’s Purchase and Licensing Agreement is expressly incorporating into this Agreement by this reference, and its terms outline Company’s ordering policy, return policy and licensing of materials. Company’s Purchase and Licensing Agreement will be enforced at Company’s sole discretion.
LICENSE TYPES :
Single User License :
- A single user license is registered to one designated user, and the registered user is the only authorized user.
- We request the name, department, organization, address and email address of the user before purchasing the report.
- A single user license may not be installed on a network, server, public access computer, or in a computing lab.
- The report file may not be duplicated or distributed.
- The single-user license may not be sold or transferred.
Enterprise License :
- Enterprise License offers a perpetual, non-exclusive and nontransferable license to use the Report and a license to provide access to the Report to the number of Authorized Employees of the company in accordance with the Agreement.
- Authorized users may view the licensed content concurrently, either by posting it to a secure intranet site or by providing other means of secure access.
- Each Authorized User may install the content to their personal devices.
- Under no circumstances is the Authorized Users permitted to reproduce or distribute all or part of any document for external use such as any third party website or any other commercial purpose.
USER CONTENT :
All of the users/visitors grant Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (collectively, “User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT :
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. The company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations.
Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide a detailed information on Company’s designated agent at:firstname.lastname@example.org
ALLEGED VIOLATIONS :