Effective Date :
Bizwit Research & Consulting is obligated to respect the privacy of its clients and visitors. This policy is created to show our commitment to fair practices and protection of user data. This policy is only applicable for this site only i.e. www.bizwitresearch.com and not for any other websites which you may visit through our website.
- We only collect information which is volunteered by the user (such as Contact information, address, phone, email and other similar data) while purchasing our reports or paying for any of our services.
- We request the name, department, organization, address and email address of the user before purchasing the report.
- This limited collected information is solely kept with Bizwit Research and is not shared with any other organizations for any kind of commercial purposes.
- We use such information for the following purposes:
- For improving the website content
- To notify the user about the recent studies & updates
- For internal audit of the company
- We ensure the protection of user information by using significant security layers as well as strong control over unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
The website www.bizwitresearch.com is a general audience website. However, the user must be mature enough (i.e. age 13 or above) to get the access of critical information which is available on the website. We shall never direct any of our web content to the user below 13 years. We respect children’s online privacy. If we ever get to know that any of the user/clients is under 13 years, we shall delete the user account/information.
- This data will be utilized by Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP.
- We also collect freely available contact information. This information helps us to understand the needs and interests of the customers, and accordingly, we intimate about our products and offerings that may be relevant.
- We do not share any personal information of the users/clients in any condition.
- We stand by the laws & regulations of the land where we conduct our business. However, under certain circumstances applicable or required by law, we may be necessitated to disclose client data or personal information without giving any notice.
- If required, you can unsubscribe your name from our marketing lists by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in Policy Statement :
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP may revise its policies, time to time by posting an amended version of the statement on the website. Please refer to this page to review policy amendments, if any.
Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide a detailed information on Company’s designated agent at:email@example.com