Global Viral Vector Manufacturing Market to reach USD 1,240.32 million by 2025 | CAGR: 20.84%
New York 25 September 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Viral Vector Manufacturing marketindustry is poised to raise USD 1,240.32 million by 2025. The major factors speculated to augment the markets are ongoing research into viral vector-based gene & cell therapies, and effectiveness of viral vectors. Short shelf-life of viral vectors, and high prices associated with gene therapy are some of the few key restraining factors of the market.
The Adeno-associated vectors subsegment of the Type segment is expected to dominate in terms of market share during the forecast period. This growth can be credited to the diverse applications in most cell-based gene therapies. The Cancers subsegment of the Disease segment is speculated to grow with the highest CAGR throughout the period of study owing toincreasing R&D on viral vector gene therapies for cancer. The Gene Therapy subsegment of the Application segment is speculated to grow with the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period of study owing toavailability of effective viral vector gene therapies for rare diseases and cancers. The Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies subsegment of the End-Use segment is speculated to dominate with largest market share throughout the period of study owing tosuccessful launch of viral vector gene therapies.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Viral Vector Manufacturing Market Size Study By Type (Adenoviral, Retroviral, Adeno-associated, Others), By Disease (Genetic Disorders, Infectious diseases, Cancers), By Application (Vaccinology, Gene Therapy), By End-Use (Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies), and By Regional Forecasts, 2018-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players CGT Catapult, Lonza, uniQure, Merck, Cobra Biologics, Oxford BioMedica, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, Novasep, Spark Therapeutics, Kaneka Eurogentec, Brammer Bio, Massbiologics, Finvector Vision Therapies, Regenxbio, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Sanofi, Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd., and so on. The fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- North America region accounted for the leading market share, more than 47% of the total market in 2016 due to rising no. of residential projects in the Canada, US, and Mexico.
- Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation, the region is likely to grow by almost over 26% CAGR over the forecast period 2018-2025.
- The Cancer and Gene Therapy subsegment are speculated to grow with the highest CAGR over forecast period.
- The Adeno-associated vectors and Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies subsegment are expected to dominate in terms of market share during the forecast period.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLPhas considered following segments for the study:
- Genetic Disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Research Institutes
- Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World