Global Wireless Mesh Network Market is valued USD 3.51 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 11.4 billion with the compounded annual growth of 13.94% over the forecast period 2018-2025.
New York 31 Aug 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Wireless Mesh Network market industry is poised to raise USD 11.4 billion by 2025. The major factors speculated to augment the markets are rising consumer adoption of mobile-connected devices and proliferation of wireless broadband & Wi-Fi usage. Implementation of the digital twin technology for facility asset management and integration of BIM with facility management solutions are the major areas for potential growth. Increasing needs for LTE and 3G network is the major challenge prevalent in the market. A Wireless Mesh Network is a communications network made up of radio nodes organized in a mesh topology. It is also a form of wireless ad hoc network. Wireless mesh networks mostly consist of mesh clients, mesh routers and gateways.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Wireless Mesh Network Market Size Study By Radio Frequency (Sub 1 GHz band, 2.4 GHz band, 4.9 GHz band, and 5 GHZ band), By Application (Medical Device Connectivity, Home Networking, Disaster Management & Rescue Operations, Video Surveillance, and Traffic Management), By End-User, and By Regional Forecasts, 2018-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Qualcomm, Cisco Systems, ABB, Qorvo, Ruckus Wireless, Aruba Networks, Synapse Wireless, Wirepas, Rajant Corporation, Strix Systems, Cambium Networks, Firetide, and so on. The fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- North America region accounted for the leading market share, more than 23% of the total market in 2016.
- In the Radio Frequency segment, 2.4 GHz band dominated the market, and in Application segment the Smart Cities and Smart Warehouses is expected to generate highest revenue of the market
- Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation, the region is likely to grow by almost over 14% CAGR over the forecast period 2018-2025.
- M&A activities along with subsidiary formation are key strategies observed that are being taken by major players.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
By Radio Frequency:
- Sub 1 GHz band
- 4 GHz band
- 9 GHz band
- 5 GHZ band
- Medical Device Connectivity
- Home Networking
- Disaster Management & Rescue Operations
- Video Surveillance
- Traffic Management
- Oil & Gas
- Smart Cities and Smart Warehouses
- Transportation & Logistics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World