Global Viral Inactivation Market to reach USD 771.3 million by 2025 | CAGR: 14.5%
Global Viral Inactivation Market is valued USD319.2 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 771.3 million with the compounded annual growth of 14.5% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 4 June 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Viral Inactivation industry is poised to raise USD771.3 million by 2025. A global rise in the number of chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, and other diseases has led to an increase in healthcare expenditure as well as an increase in healthcare spending has mainly boosted the market for development of new & enhanced therapies to tackle the rise in these diseases. Increasing R&D innovation, drug discoveries, and FDA approvals leading to commercialization of new drugs have resulted in the growth of the market. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Viral Inactivation Market Size Estimates By Method (Solvent Detergent Method, Pasteurization) By Product (Kits and Reagents, Services, Viral Inactivation Systems and Accessories)by Application (Blood & Blood Products, Cellular & Gene Therapy Products, Stem Cell Products, Tissue & Tissue Products, Vaccines and Therapeutics)by End User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic Research Institutes) by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Clean Cells (France), Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Merck KGAA (Germany), Parker Hannifin (U.S.), Rad Source Technologies (U.S.), Sartorius AG (Germany), SGS S.A. (Switzerland), Texcell, Inc. (France), Viral Inactivated Plasma Systems SA (Switzerland), and WU Xi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. (China). New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The Asia Pacific region estimated for dominating the Viral Inactivation market during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- Asia Pacific Viral Inactivation market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Vaccines & Therapeutics is estimated to grow at the fastest rate due to growth in biologics production during the forecast period.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- By Method
- Solvent Detergent Method
- By Product
- Kits and Reagents
- Viral Inactivation Systems and Accessories
- by Application
- Blood & Blood Products
- Cellular & Gene Therapy Products
- Stem Cell Products
- Tissue & Tissue Products
- Vaccines and Therapeutics
- by End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic Research Institutes
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World