Global Underground mining equipment Market is valued USD 73.04 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 128.7 billion with the compounded annual growth of 6.5% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 21 Aug 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Underground mining equipment industry is poised to raise USD 128.7 billion by 2025. Some key components for the market development will be; Rapid adoption of automation technology has resulted in increased usage of smart mining solutions. Growing exploration capabilities and falling costs of robotics technology are allowing companies to replace conventional mining methods.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Underground mining equipment Market Size study, By Product (Crushing Equipment, Drills & Breakers, Mineral Processing Machinery, Surface Equipment), By Application (metal mining, mineral mining, coal mining), and by Regional Forecasts 2017-2025
The industry is seems to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include atlas copco AB, Boart longyear Ltd., caterpillar Inc., china coal technology & engineering group corp., and so on. Other market players discussed in the report include FLSmidth &co. A/S, Joy global Inc., Komatsu Ltd., Metso corporation, Outotec oyj, Sandvik AB. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- Increasing their investments in research and development (R&D) activities to improve machine operations and efficiency.
- Increasing trend of transitioning to digital mining is providing an impetus to industry growth.
- High machinery cost and lack of skilled personnel are expected to negatively impact industry growth over the forecast period.
- Lack of proper training to handle automated equipment are expected to pose a challenge to market growth.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
- Crushing equipment
- Drills & breakers
- Mineral processing machinery
- Surface equipment
- Metal mining
- Mineral mining
- Coal mining
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World