Global STEM CELL BANKING Market to reach USD 11.2 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 8.4%
Global STEM CELL BANKING Market is valued at USD 5.4 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 11.2 billion with the compounded annual growth of 8.4% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 29 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global STEM CELL BANKING industry is poised to raise USD 5.1 billion by 2025. Global Rise in a number of births and increase in R&D activities in regards with applications of stem cells and surge in the prevalence of fatal chronic diseases are owing towards a driving force for the growth of the market. The growth in GDP & disposable income is projected to help in increasing the number of stem cell units stored, which in turn boosts the market growth. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global STEM CELL BANKING Market Size Estimates and, by Application (Sample Collection & Transportation, Sample Processing, Sample Analysis, Sample Preservation & Storage) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025.
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include. Cord Blood Registry, ViaCord, Cryo-Cell, China Cord Blood Corporation, Cryo-Save, New York Cord Blood Program, Cord Vida, Americold, CryoHoldco, and Vita34. Other prominent players in the value chain include Caladrius Biosciences, Cryoviva, Smart Cells International Ltd., Stemade Biotech, Cytori Therapeutics, Cellular Dynamics International, PerkinElmer, and Reelabs. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North America region estimated for dominating the STEM CELL BANKING market during the forecast period.
- North America will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- The private stem cell bank has generated the highest revenue and is estimated to continue its dominance in the future.
- Asia PacificSTEM CELL BANKING market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Storage service segment became the largest contributor among the service type segments in 2016
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- Sample Collection & Transportation
- Sample Processing
- Sample Analysis
- Sample Preservation & Storage
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World