Global Solar PV Glass Market to reach USD 48.2 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 34.7%
Global Solar PV Glass Market is valued at USD 3.3 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 48.2 billion with the compounded annual growth of 34.7% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 29 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Solar PV Glass industry is poised to raise USD 48.2 billion by 2025. Residential application segment is witnessing healthy growth due to the rising penetration from untapped markets such as Asia Pacific as well as Central & South America. First-mover advantage and relatively low acquisition cost for untapped regions remain key driving factors in this application segment. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Solar PV Glass Market Size Estimates and Forecasts by Application (Utility, Residential, Non-Residential), by Type (Anti-Reflective (AR) Coated, Tempered, Transparent Conductive Oxide (TCO) Coated, Others) by End User (Crystalline Silicon PV Modules, Thin Film PV Modules) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Agc Solar (Japan), Borosil Glass Works Ltd. (India), Euroglas (Germany), F Solar Gmbh (Germany), Flat Glass Co. Ltd. (China), Guangfeng Solar Glass (Hong Kong), Guardian Glass (Thailand), Hecker Glastechnik Gmbh (Germany), Henan Huamei China Industrial Co. Ltd. (China), Interfloat Corporation (Germany). New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North America region estimated for dominating the Solar PV Glass market during the forecast period.
- The North America region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- , Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest region for solar photovoltaic glass market during the forecast period.
- Asia PacificSolar PV Glass market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- by Application:
- by Type:
- Anti-Reflective (AR) Coated
- Transparent Conductive Oxide (TCO) Coated
- by End User:
- Crystalline Silicon PV Modules
- Thin Film PV Modules
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World