Global Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Market is valued USD 5.74 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 9.37 billion with the compounded annual growth of 5.60% over the forecast period 2018-2025.
New York 29 Aug 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Service Delivery Platform (SDP) market industry is poised to raise USD 9.37 billion by 2025. Security & performance concerns, the decrease in the complete telecom software market, huge primary financing price, insufficiency of availability of standard SDP reference models, and difficulties faced in vendor evaluation are some of the chief restraining factors the growth rate of the market. The decrease in risks linked with launching unproven service offerings, minimize the cost of services development and reduced time to market for new service offerings are the areas for potential growth of the market. Furthermore, factors like sustained investments in next generation communication technologies & services, increasing demands for data transfer & content related facilities via numerous communication modes, virtualization of Service Delivery Platform (SDP) and growth in wireless deployments sector as a result of escalating usage of smart devices are expected to bolster the growth of the market.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Market Size Study By Components (Policy Management, Telecom Application Servers, Subscriber Data Management, Mobile Content Management & Delivery, and Others), By Telecom Service Sector (Business Data Services, Mobile, Residential Broadband, PSTN, and Others), and By Regional Forecasts, 2018-2025
Packard Development Company Ltd., Alcatel-Lucent, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., Amdocs Inc., ZTE Corporations, APEX Communications, Viaccess-Orca, Broadcast Inc., Huawei, CA Technologies Inc., Ericsson, Comverse Inc., Oracle Corporations, Nokia Siemens Network, Opencloud, Accenture, Telenity, Cisco Sysems, Aepona, IBM Corp., and so on. The fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- North America region accounted for the leading market share, more than 24% of the total market in 2016.
- Owing to the continuous R&D drives with increased implementation North America is speculated to remain dominant in market size.
- Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation, the region is likely to grow by almost over 7.4% CAGR over the forecast period 2018-2025.
- M&A activities along with subsidiary formation are key strategies observed that are being taken by major players.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
- Policy Management
- Telecom Application Servers
- Subscriber Data Management
- Mobile Content Management & Delivery
By Telecom Service Sector:
- Business Data Services
- Residential Broadband
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World