Global REMOTE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT Market to reach USD 67.4 billion by 2025 | CAGR:12.8%
Global REMOTE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT Market is valued at USD 22.8 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 67.4 billion with the compounded annual growth of 12.8% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 4 June 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global REMOTE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT industry is poised to raise USD 67.4 billion by 2025. The growing need for low deployment costs, reduced downtime of network and IT infrastructure units, and efficient management of complex networks are acting as the drivers for the growth of this market. Offering the best Quality of Service (QoS), improving the output, and lowering the risks toward network and data is also driving the global RIM market To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global REMOTE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT Market Size Estimates By Core Service (Database management, Storage management, Server management, Network and communication management, Desktop management, Application management) By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-premises) By Organization Size (Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs), Large Enterprises ) By Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) ), Retail and eCommerce, Healthcare, Transportation, IT and telecommunication, Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Government and defense ) by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Fujitsu, TCS, Capgemini, HCL, Cybage, CtrlS Datacenters, Sensiple, Locuz, Nityo Infotech, Cerebra. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North America region estimated for dominating the REMOTE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT market during the forecast period.
- The North America region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- North America REMOTE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- the storage management segment is expected to dominate the market in terms of market share and is projected to grow considerably during the forecast period
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- By Core Service:
- Database management
- Storage management
- Server management
- Network and communication management
- Desktop management
- Application management
- By Deployment Type:
- By Organization Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs)
- Large enterprises
- By Vertical:
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Retail and eCommerce
- IT and telecommunication
- Media and entertainment
- Government and defense
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World