Global Plumbing Fixtures Market to reach USD 134211.9 million by 2025 | CAGR: 6.8 %
Global Plumbing Fixtures Market is valued at USD 74.242 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 123211.9 million with the compounded annual growth of 6.8% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 4 June 2018, as per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Plumbing Fixtures industry is poised to raise USD 134211.9 million by 2025. High investment in infrastructure facilities and a rise in disposable income and growing investment in smart homes and buildings are expected to fuel the plumbing fixtures market growth. Moreover, the rise in construction facilities in countries is estimated to drive the market growth. Introduction of various new systems including water efficient systems is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the plumbing fixtures market. The residential application of plumbing fixtures is expected to foresee the most rapid growth. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Plumbing Fixtures Market Size Estimates By Material (Vitreous China, Metal, Plastic) By Product (Bathtub and Shower Fixtures, Sink Fixtures, Toilet Fixtures, Fittings, Others) By End-Use Vertical (Residential Buildings, Non Residential Buildings)by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc., Geberit, Masco Corporation, Lixil Group Corporation ,Toto Ltd. ,Roca Sanitario, S.A. ,Elkay Manufacturing Company ,Maax Bath Inc. Kohler Co. , Jacuzzi Inc New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The Asia Pacific region estimated for dominating the Plumbing Fixtures market during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- Asia Pacific Plumbing Fixtures market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The residential buildings segment is estimated to dominate the market during the forecast period. and is projected to be the fastest-growing end-user industry in the next five years
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- By Material
- Vitreous China
- By Product
- Bathtub and Shower Fixtures
- Sink Fixtures
- Toilet Fixtures
- By End-Use Vertical
- Residential Buildings
- Non Residential Buildings
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World