Global Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market is valued USD xxx billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD xxx billion with the compounded annual growth of xxx % over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 19 Aug 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market industry is poised to raise USD xxx billion by 2025. On Premise & On Demand / Cloud Based are the Delivery Mode of the Global Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market. End Delivery Mode market is further segmented at the regional level. Regional penetration for each Application is derived from the macroeconomic factors such as Per-capita Income size, GDP, & International trade the regional level applications are further segmented into End user based on their usage in respective applications.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
The industry is seems to be fairly competitive Some of the key manufacturers involved in the market are ArisGlobal, GMBH., Ennov., Oracle Corporation, Online Business Applications, Inc , Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd , Sparta Systems, Inc , United Bio source Corporation, Umbra Global & AB -Cube. Acquisitions and effective mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. New product launches and continuous technological innovations are the key strategies adopted by the major players. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirement
Key findings of the study:
- Rising prevalence of chronic conditions is estimated to drive the market.
- Government regulatory bodies (such as the U.S. FDA and EMEA) have intensified safety regulations for prior and post commercialization of drugs, which has increased pressure on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to manufacture safe drugs and evaluate their results post sales
- Factors such as increasing incidence rates of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) and growing adoption of pharmacovigilance software by organizations such as CROs and BPOs are driving the growth of the global pharmacovigilance software market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
- Adverse Event Reporting Software
- Drug Safety Audits Software
- Issue Tracking Software
- Fully Integrated Software
By Delivery Mode:
- On-Demand/Cloud Based
By End User:
- Pharma and Biotech Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROS)
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Firms
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World