Global Online Event Ticketing Market is valued at USD 44.5 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 67.9 billion with the compounded annual growth of 4.80% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 6 July 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Online Event Ticketing industry is poised to raise USD 67.9 billion by 2025. Increased proliferation of the Internet and growing trend of using mobile applications for booking movie, sports, and live event tickets online are expected to impact growth. Customers, particularly in the Asia Pacific, have exhibited willingness to pay marginal Internet handling charges in order to avoid standing in long queues, which has positively shaped the market.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
The industry is seems to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include AOL Inc., Atom tickets LLC, big cinemas, Big tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., Cinemark holding Inc, Cineplex Inc, and so on. Other market players discussed in the report include fandango, Inox leisure Ltd, Movietickets.com, easy movies, Mtime. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- Rigorous promotion and advertising activities undertaken by online ticketing services play a pivotal role for market growth.
- Rising consumer disposable income, especially in emerging countries, is expected to considerably contribute to market growth.
- Increasing discretionary spending on entertainment and leisure services also increasing the market growth.
- Rising usage of internet across the globe also increase the demand.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
By Event type:
- Music’s & other live shows
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World