Global Molecular Cytogenetics Market is valued USD 1.49 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 3.69 billion with the compounded annual growth of 10.62% over the forecast period 2018-2025.
New York 14 Aug2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Molecular Cytogenetics market industry is poised to raise USD 3.69 billion by 2025. The major factors expected to augment the market are the incorporation of high throughput sequencers in cytogenetic analysis continuous growth in awareness, and consequent approval and espousal, of genetic tests for disease prognosis. Molecular Cytogenetics is a continuous, open access, peer-reviewed journal covering research into cytogenetics and its applications throughout the fields of biology and medicine.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Molecular Cytogenetics Market Size Study, By Technology (Karyotyping, Comparative Genomic Hybridization, Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization, Immunohistochemistry, Others), By Product (Consumables, Services & Software, and Instruments), By Application, By End-Use, and By Regional Forecasts, 2018-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include BIOVIEW, Abbott, CytoTest, Applied Spectral Imaging, Agilent Technologies; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biological Industries USA, Inc., Genial Genetics, Oxford Gene Technology, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., and so on. The fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North American region accounted for the leading market share, more than XX % of the total market in 2016.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation, the region is likely to grow by XX% CAGR over the forecast period 2018-2025
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
- Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Fluorescent In-Situ Hybridization (FISH)
- Services & Software
- Genetic Disorders
- Personalized Medicine
- Academic Research Institutions
- Clinical & Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals & Pathology Laboratories
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World