Global IT Robotic Automation Market to reach USD 16885 million by 2025 | CAGR: 47.10% (2017-2025)
New York 24 April 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global IT Robotic Automation industry is poised to raise USD 15.9 billion by 2025. IT Robotic Automation is a type of electronic devices which are used in industrial and business processes with the help of robots such as industrial robots are used in manufacturing units. Most of the companies investing huge in this market such as Toyota invested around $ 1 billion for establishment of research & development sector for research on artificial intelligence and robotics in 2015. The main reason for the growth of this market is high product innovation. Nowadays and in coming future robots will replace the human workforce with a virtual workforce which can increase the efficiency the efficiency and accuracy of work. Some of the other reason for growth are security concerns, digital detection systems to safeguard public and private properties.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global IT Robotic Automation Market Size Study, by Tools (Model-Based Application, Process-Based Application), by Service (Consulting Market, Integration and Development Market, Infrastructure Management, Professional Market, and BPO Market), by Technology (Digital Detection Market, Remote Infrastructure Market, IVR system Market and Voice Recognition Market), and Regional Forecasts, 2017-2025
The global IT Robotic Automation industry is highly competitive owing to the presence of several key manufacturers such as Tata consultancy services limited, Ipsoft Inc., Genfour, Infosys Limited, Genpact Limited, Sutherland Global Services, Blue Prism, Cognizant Technology Solution Corporation, Appian Corporation. these key players are aggressively involved in acquisitions and effective mergers in order to generate more revenues. They are also indulged in product launches and continuous technological innovations as to attract new customers in the market.
Key findings of the study suggest:
- The North America region accounted for the largest market share, more than 44% of the total market in 2016.
- The IT robotics automation services segment is presently dominating and accounting for a share of over 68% in the global market in 2015.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the fastest growing region with respect to geographical segmentation valued at USD 21.3 million in 2016.
- The rising usage by telecom & IT industry will lead to the positive growth of the market.
- Key players are heavily investing in product enhancements in order to attract new customers in the market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLPhas considered following segments for the study:
- Process Based Application
- Model Based Application
- Integration & Development Market
- Infrastructure Management
- BPO Market
- Professional Market
- Consulting Market
- Remote Infrastructure Market
- IVR System Market
- Voice Recognition Market
- Digital Detection Market
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World