Global Lithotripsy Devices Market to reach USD 2.0 billion by 2025 | CAGR:4.8%
Global Lithotripsy Devices Market is valued at USD 1.3 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 2.0 billion with the compounded annual growth of 4.8% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 1 June 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Lithotripsy Devices industry is poised to raise USD 2.0 billion by 2025. The key factor responsible for driving the global Lithotripsy Devices market is the aging population, technological advancement, increasing incidence of urolithiasis. and a growing number of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy procedures that are being performed. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Lithotripsy Devices Market Size Estimates and Forecasts By Type (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy Devices, Intracorporal Lithotripsy Devices) By Application (Kidney Stones, Ureteral Stones, Pancreatic Stones, Bile Duct Stones) By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Other End Users) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Siemens AG, Storz Medical AG, Boston Scientific, Olympus, Richard Wolf, Direxgroup, Novamedtek, Dornier MedTech, Medispec, Walz Elektronik New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North America region estimated for dominating the Lithotripsy Devices market during the forecast period.
- The North America region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- Asia PacificLithotripsy Devices market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- By Type
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy Devices
- Intracorporal Lithotripsy Devices
- Laser Lithotripsy Devices
- Electrohydraulic Lithotripsy Devices
- Ultrasonic Lithotripsy Devices
- Mechanical Lithotripsy Devices
- By Application
- Kidney Stones
- Ureteral Stones
- Pancreatic Stones
- Bile Duct Stones
- By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World