Global Insurance Analytics Market to reach USD 16.0 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 13.5%
Global Insurance Analytics Market is valued at USD 5.1 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 16.0 billion by 2025 with the compounded annual growth of 13.5% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 15 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Insurance Analytics industry is poised to raise USD 16.0 billion by 2025. The huge improvement driver of the market is a quick choice data-driven fundamental authority process and advanced examination methodology. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Insurance Analytics Market Size Estimates and Forecasts, by Component (Tools, Services) by Business Application (Claim Management, Risk Management, Process Optimization, Others) by Deployment Model (On Premises, On Cloud) by Organizational Size (Large Enterprises, SMEs) by End Use (Insurance Companies, Government agencies, Third-Party Administration, Broker, & Consulting) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025 (USD Billion/Million)
The industry seems to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Microsoft, IBM, and so on. Other market players discussed in the report include Oracle, SAP, Salesforce. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest market share, more than XX% of the total market in 2016.
- Increasing adoption of data analytics and cloud technologies are leading the market.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- Increasing adoption of various other government initiatives, such as smart cities across the APAC countries.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Business Application:
- Claims Management
- Risk Management
- Customer Management & Personalization
- Process Optimization
By Deployment Model:
- On Premises
- On Cloud
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
By End Use:
- Insurance Companies
- Government Agencies
- Third-Party Administration, Brokers, & Consultancies.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World