Global HTS Market to reach USD 31.5 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 8.1%
Global HTS Market is valued at USD 15.62 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 4.5 billion with the compounded annual growth of 8.1% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 29 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global HTS industry is poised to raise USD 31.5 billion by 2025. The increasing automation of high-throughput screening and the availability of robust data management software tools, which enable researchers to develop systemic and process-oriented approaches toward HTS techniques are some of the factors contributing to the growth of this segment. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global HTS Market Size Estimates and Forecasts, By Product & Service (Reagents & Assay, Kits, Instruments, Consumables & Accessories, Software) By Application (Target Identification & Validation, Primary and Secondary Screening, Toxicology Assessment, Other Applications), By End-User (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Academic and Government Institutes, Contract Research Organizations, Other End Users Services) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025.
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc, Danaher Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc, Tecan Group, Axxam S.P.A, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Merck Group, Hamilton Company, Corning Incorporated, Biotek Instruments, Aurora Biomed. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North America region estimated for dominating the HTS market during the forecast period.
- North America will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- Drug discovery programs dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2016.
- Asia PacificHTS market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
By Product & Service
- Reagents & Assay Kits
- Consumables & Accessories
- Target Identification & Validation
- Primary and Secondary Screening
- Toxicology Assessment
- Other Applications
By End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Government Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Other End Users
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World