Global High Throughput Screening Market is valued USD 13.9 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow USD 25.5 billion with the compounded annual growth of 7.90% over the forecast period 2018-2025.
New York 17 Aug 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global High Throughput Screening market industry is poised to raise USD 25.5 billion by 2025. Geographically, the global HTS market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In 2017, North America accounted for the largest share of the HTS market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Factors such as the large spending on pharmaceutical R&D, growing adoption of HTS, availability of government funding, and the presence of major key players in the region are responsible for the large share of the North American HTS market.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global High Throughput Screening Market Size study, by Product & Service (Reagents & arrays, Instruments, Consumable & Accessories, Software, Services), Technology, by Application, by End Users and by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation , Perkinelmer, Inc, Tecan Group , Axxam S.P.A., Bio-Rad Laboratories , Merck Group, Hamilton Company, Corning Incorporated, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc and so on. The fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North American region accounted for the significant market share, more than XX% of the total market in 2016.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation, the region is likely to grow by XX% CAGR over the forecast period 2018-2025
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
By Product & Service:
- Reagents & Array Kits
- Consumable & Accessories
- Cell-Based Array
- Ultra-High-Throughput Screening
- Label Free Technology
- Target Identification and Validation
- Primary and Secondary Screening
- Toxicology Assessment
By End User:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Government Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World