Global Graph database Market is valued at USD 569.1 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 4240.1 billion with the compounded annual growth of 25% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 2 July 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Graph database industry is poised to raise USD 4240.1 billion by 2025. Some key components for the market development will be; emerging need to have precision and better response time to discover new correlations and multi-dimensional data management with real-time query support.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Graph database Market Size study, by Type (RDF and Property Graph), by Application (Risk Management & Fraud Detection, Customer Analytics, Recommendation Engines), by Component (Tools and Services), by Deployment Type (on-premises, cloud), by Industry Vertical (telecom & IT, retail & e-commerce, manufacturing), and by Regional Forecasts 2017-2025
The industry seems to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, AWS, neo4j, Tibco software, Franz, cray, Datastax, and so on. Other market players discussed in the report include Stardog, Bitnine, objectivity, Fluree, Blazegraph, Memgraph. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- Functionality constraints and data integration impact on insight timelines are the major challenges for the graph database market growth.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- APAC region is expected to provide significant growth opportunities to vendors in the market.
- Lack of technical expertise and high setup costs are the major restraining factors for the growth of the market
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- RDF & Property
- Risk management & fraud detection
- Customer analytics
- Recommendation engines
- Tools & services
By Deployment type:
By industry vertical :
- Telecom & IT
- Retail & e-commerce
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World