Global Geocells Market is valued at USD 352.0 Million in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 721.4 Million with the compounded annual growth of 8.3% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 2 July 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Geocells industry is poised to raise USD 721.4 Million by 2025. The growth of this market can be attributed to the rising use of geocells in emerging economies. In addition, increased cost savings achieved in road construction and maintenance activities are also anticipated to drive the growth of the geocells market and Geocells are used for different applications such as load support, channel & slope protection, retention of walls, and others.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Geocells Market Size study, by Raw Material (High-density Polyethylene, Polypropylene), by Design Type (Perforated, and Non-Perforated), by Application (Load Support, Channel & Slope Protection, Retention of Walls) and by Regional Forecasts 2017-2025
The industry seems to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Strata systems, PRS geo-technologies, Presto Geosystems, ten cates, Terram geosynthetics, Officine Maccaferri spa and so on. Other market players discussed in the report include TMP Geosynthetics, BOSTD Geosynthetics Qingdao, flexituff international limited, GEO products LLC. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest market share, more than XX% of the total market in 2016.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- High durability and inherent flexibility combined with easy availability and relatively low-cost of HDPE geocells that are cost-effective for applications in large projects are increase the growth of the market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
By Raw material:
- High-density polyethylene
By Design type:
- Load support
- Channel & slope protection
- Retention of walls
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World