Emergence of Video Surveillance & Analytics: a turnaround for Perimeter Security Market
Global Fire Resistant Cable Market is valued at USD 1.64 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 2.5 billion with the compounded annual growth of 4.74% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 4 June 2018, as per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Fire Resistant Cable industry is poised to raise USD 2.5 billion by 2025. The driving force for the growth of the Fire Resistant Cable Market is recorded by the rising demand for fire resistant cable from the building & construction, automotive & transportation, as well as increasing regulations for fire safety across geographies. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Fire Resistant Cable Market Size Estimates By End-Use Industry (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing, Energy) By Insulation Material (XPLE, LSZH, PVC, EPR) by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Prysmian Group, Nexans S.A, General Cable Corporation, NKT Group, Leoni AG, Cable & System Ltd, Sewedy Electric Company, Universal Cable (M) Berhad, Tratos Limited Jiangnan Group Limited New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The Asia Pacific region estimated for dominating the Fire Resistant Cable market during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- Asia Pacific Fire Resistant Cable market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The XLPE segment is estimated to lead the Fire Resistant Cable Market during the forecast period. Due to the availability of the XLPE insulation
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLPhas considered following segments for the study:
- By End-Use Industry:
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- By Insulation Material:
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World