Global Emission Monitoring System Market to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 9.5%
Global Emission Monitoring System Market is valued at USD 2.0 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 4.5 billion with the compounded annual growth of 4.5% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 29 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Emission Monitoring System industry is poised to raise USD 4.5 billion by 2025. The key factors contributing the growth of the global emission monitoring systems market are due to the Changing framework for businesses to meet quality requirements, stringent emission standards, and continuous improvement in mandatory reporting structure by various national and international environmental agencies in the market. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Emission Monitoring System Market Size Estimates and Forecasts, By Type (Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS), Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS)), By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), By Industry (Power Plants & Combustion, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Refineries, & Fertilizers, Others) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025.
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include. ABB Ltd., Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc., Sick AG, Siemens AG, Emerson Electric Co., AMETEK, Inc., Durag Group and Teledyne Technologies Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., General Electric, Opsis, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Beijing SDL Technology Co., Ltd., ALS Limited, Parker Hannifin Ltd, Buhler Technologies GmbH, M&C TechGroup, Horiba, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Fuji electric, Servomex New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North America region estimated for dominating the Emission Monitoring System market during the forecast period.
- North America will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- Asia Pacific emission monitoring systems market is identified as the fastest growing market due to expanding manufacturing sector
- Asia PacificEmission Monitoring System market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
by System Type:
- Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CEMS)
- Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS)
- Power Plants & Combustion
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemicals, Refineries, & Fertilizers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World