Global Electric traction Motor Market to reach USD 38.9 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 17.50%
Global Electric traction Motor Market is valued at USD 7.9 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 38.9 billion by 2025 with the compounded annual growth of 17.50% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 15 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Electric traction Motor industry is poised to raise USD 38.9 billion by 2025. Key components for the accomplishment of electric footing engines are; developing interest from the railroad division, expanding creation of electric vehicles, government bolster, sparing the fuel and diminishing the dependence on outside oil over the globe. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Electric traction Motor Market Size Estimates and Forecasts, by Type (AC Traction Motors, DC Traction Motor) by Power Rating (<200 kW, 200 kW to 400 kW, >400 kW) by Application (Railway, Electric Vehicles, Others) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025 (USD Billion/Million)
The industry seems to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Crrc, Alstom, Traktionssyseme and so on. Other market players discussed in the report include Austria, Siemens, ABB. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest market share, more than XX% of the total market in 2016.
- A rise in the induction of air-conditioned coaches has greatly increased the demand for electric traction systems.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- The rising usage significant transformation in railway connectivity, metro connectivity, and other rail-based transports are expected to increase the demand.
- Key players are heavily investing in product enhancements in order to attract new customers to the market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- AC Traction Motors
- DC Traction Motors
By Power Rating:
- <200 kW
- 200 kW to 400 kW
- >400 kW
- Rapid Transit Vehicles
- Railroad Cars
- Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Battery Electric Vehicles
- Plug-in Electric Vehicles
- Fuel Cell Vehicles
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World