Global Earphones & Headphones Market to reach USD 15.9 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 6.14% (2017-2025)
New York 14 April 2018, Global Earphones & Headphones industry is poised to raise USD 15.9 billion by 2025. Earphones & Headphones are the electronics accessories which are used for listening loud and clear music without being affected by the surroundings. The major factors driving the growth are rising need for Earphones and Headphones worldwide, growing use of these products in the corporate sector, mainly in the call center industry for telecommunication purposes and demand of portable music. Earphones & Headphones industry has largely experienced technological advancements such as metal drivers, cordless designs, noise cancellation etc. These developments are expected to continue over the forecast period.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Earphones and Headphones Market Size Study, By Technology (Wired, Wireless), By Application (Gaming, VR, Fitness), By Product (In-ear, Over-ear), By Price (Less than 50 USD, Between 50 to 100 USD, Above 100 USD), and Regional Forecasts, 2017-2025
The global earphone and headphone industry is highly competitive owing to the presence of several key manufacturers such as Sony, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Harman, Philips, Shure, JVC, Plantronics Pty Ltd., GN Netcom (Jabra), Bose Corporation, Audio-Technica Corporation, and Beats Electronics (Apple, Inc.). these key players are aggressively involved in acquisitions and effective mergers in order to generate more revenues. They are also indulged in product launches and continuous technological innovations as to attract new customers in the market.
Key findings of the study suggest:
- The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest market share, more than 22.5% of the total market in 2016.
- Wireless technology segment is estimated to grow the most by a CAGR of approx. 7.5% in the period 2017-2025.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing region with respect to geographical segmentation having CAGR more than 6% over the forecast period.
- The rising usage of wireless earphones will lead to the positive growth of the market.
- Key players are heavily investing in product enhancements in order to attract new customers in the market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLPhas considered following segments for the study:
- Less than 50 USD
- Between 50 to 100 USD
- Above 100 USD
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World