Global Contraceptive Market to reach USD 39359.6 million by 2025 | CAGR: 6.1% (2017-2025)
New York 26 April 2018, Global Contraceptive industry is poised to raise USD 39359.6 million by 2025. Contraceptive drugs and devices are used to control birth rate, unintended pregnancy and also prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The Contraceptive Devices nowadays available in various forms such as loop, tringle, T-shape and basically made up of plastic or metal. Vaginal rings, sub-dermal contraceptive implants, contraceptive injections are some developments for the growth of contraceptive market. Some other reasons for the growth of market are increasing pubic awareness in making right decision about their sexual life the increasing government and NGO initiatives to promote contraceptives.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Contraceptives Market Size Study, by Product (Oral Contraceptives, Contraceptive Injectable, and Topical Contraceptive patch), by Devices (Male Contraceptive Devices, Female Contraceptive Devices), by Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Independent Pharmacy, Online Platform and Clinics), and Regional Forecasts, 2017-2025
The global Contraceptive industry is highly competitive owing to the presence of several key manufacturers such as Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd., Cooper surgical inc., Allergan plc, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Reckitt Beckiser plc, these key players are aggressively involved in acquisitions and effective mergers in order to generate more revenues. They are also indulged in product launches and continuous technological innovations as to attract new customers in the market.
Key findings of the study suggest:
- The North America region with the U.S. accounted for the largest market share, more than 30% of the total market in 2016.
- Contraceptive Devices is estimated to grow the most by a CAGR of approx. 6.3% in the period 2017-2025.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing region with respect to geographical segmentation having CAGR more than 7.3% over the forecast period.
- The Overall market is predominantly driven by condom product segment, with revenue targeting to exceed over USD 2 billion in 2015
- Key players are heavily investing in product enhancements in order to attract new customers in the market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLPhas considered following segments for the study:
- Contraceptive injectable
- Topical Contraceptive Patch
- Oral Contraceptive
- Male Contraceptive Devices
- Female Contraceptive Devices
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Platform and Clinics
- Independent Pharmacy
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World