Global Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems Market to reach USD 12766.2 million by 2025 | CAGR: 40.20% (2017-2025)
New York 24 April 2018, As per a new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems industry is poised to raise USD 12766.2 million by 2025. Continuous Glucose Monitoring System enables effective managing of blood glucose levels by providing trend data as well as alarms for the fluctuation in glucose level. Measuring/monitoring and managing glucose levels are primary tasks in diabetes management, which can be conducted using glucose monitoring devices. CGMS market is mainly driven by enhanced technological innovations, such as higher convenience offered by CGMS over self-monitoring blood glucose (SMBG) devices, and the detection of hypoglycemic and hyperglycemic events by CGMS. Increase in Health awareness and affordability of devices in the developed and developing economies have contributed towards the market growth.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems Market Size Study, by Components (Transmitters & Receivers, Integrated Insulin Pumps, and Sensors), by Demographic (Child Population, Adult Population), by End-Use (Home Healthcare, Diagnostic Centers/Clinics, ICUs), and Regional Forecasts, 2017-2025
The global Continuous Glucose Monitoring System industry is highly competitive owing to the presence of several key manufacturers such as Abbott Laboratories, Dexcom, Inc., Echo Therapeutics, Inc., GlySens Incorporated, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Senseonics Holdings, Inc., and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.these key players are aggressively involved in acquisitions and effective mergers in order to generate more revenues. They are also indulged in product launches, continuous technological innovations and manufacture wide range of medical devices, therapies and services as to attract new customers in the market.
Key findings of the study suggest:
- The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest market share, more than 27% of the total market in 2016.
- Sensors and Transmitters contribute almost 90% of the total CGMS market by product.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing region with respect to geographical segmentation having CAGR more than 51.2% over the forecast period.
- Testing strips and glucose meter contribute to nearly 95% of the Self-monitoring of Blood glucose.
- Key players are heavily investing in product enhancements in order to attract new customers in the market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLPhas considered following segments for the study:
- Transmitters & Receivers
- Integrated Insulin Pumps
- Child Population (Less than 14 years)
- Adult Population (More than 14 years)
- Diagnostics Centers/Clinics
- Home Healthcare
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World