Global Contextual Advertising Market is valued USD 106 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow USD 412 billion with the compounded annual growth of 18.50% over the forecast period 2018-2025.
New York 5 September 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Contextual Advertising Market industry is poised to raise USD 412 billion by 2025. Contextual advertising is advertising on a website that is relevant to the page’s content. In traditional contextual advertising, automated systems display ads related to the content of your site based on keyword targeting. One of the more well-known examples of contextual advertising is Google AdSense. Google robots automatically serve ads that relevant to your users. For example, if you run a movie review blog, AdSense might serve contextual ads to buy movie tickets or sign up for a movie streaming service. The ads are selected from the inventory of advertisers who register through AdWords.
Some more examples of contextual advertising include: 1) In-game contextual advertising: Sony’s Wipeout HD was one of the first games to contain contextual advertising before loading.
2) In-video contextual advertising: An example of this type of contextual advertising would be YouTube ad for shampoo shown before a video tutorial for how to cut your own hair.
3)Native advertising is a form of contextual advertising, where sponsored ads are designed to look like the native content on a website. (This is sometimes seen as a deceptive advertising practice.)
4)Behavioral advertising is expected to become the next frontier of contextual advertising. Behavioural advertising is designed to target the user based on their behaviour rather than just the user’s stated preferences.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Contextual Advertising Market Size study by Approach, by Type (Activity-Based Advertising, Location-Based Advertising), By Deployment Mode (Mobile Devices, Desktops, Digital Billboards), and by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market Google, Media.Net, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon.com, AOI, Yahoo, Twitter, IAC, Amobee, Adobe System, SAP and so on. The fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- North America holds the largest share of the contextual advertising market owing to the strong presence of key players offering advertising technologies in this region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. The high growth of the market in Asia Pacific can be attributed to the presence of countries such as China, Japan, and India in this region.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
- Mass Contextual Advertising
- Focused Contextual Advertising
- Contextual Behavioral Advertising
- Contextual Billboard Advertising
- Activity Based Advertising
- Location Based Advertising
- Mobile Devices
- Digital Billboards
- Consumer Goods, Retail, and Restaurants
- IT & Telecom
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Media & Entertainment
- Travel, Transportation, and Automobiles
- Academia & Government
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World