Global Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market is valued USD 11.54 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 56.28 billion with the compounded annual growth of 19.25% over the forecast period 2018-2025.
New York 3 September 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market industry is poised to raise USD 56.28 billion by 2025. The major factors speculated to augment the markets are growing concerns about managing severe industry regulations & compliances, organizations’ want to deliver consistent, enriched, & frictionless customer experience and growing retail & e-commerce business. Integration of Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) with marketing tools, cultural shift from traditional Identity and Access Management (IAM) to Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) and proliferation of cloud-based Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions and services among global organizations is a prime opportunity for growth in the market. Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) lets organizations to securely capture and manage consumer identity and profile data, and control consumer access to applications and services.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Consumer Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market Size Study By Component (Services and Solution), By Authentication Type (Tokens, PIN, Passwords, Biometrics, Security Certificates, Knowledge-Based Answers, Others), By Vertical, and By Regional (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World) Forecasts, 2018-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Onegini, GlobalSign, IBM, Auth0, Microsoft, Trusona, Salesforce, SAP, Pirean, Okta, LoginRadius, CA Technologies, Acuant, Janrain, iWelcome, Ping Identity, SecureAuth, ForgeRock, WidasConcepts, EmpowerID, and so on. The fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- North America region accounted for the leading market share, more than 22% of the total market in 2016.
- Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation, the region is likely to grow by almost over 20% CAGR over the forecast period 2018-2025.
- Solution segment is speculated to increase with a CAGR around 18.1% while the vertical segment BFSI is expected to dominate and rise with a rate over 18%.
- M&A activities along with subsidiary formation are key strategies observed that are being undertaken by major players.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
By Authentication Type:
- Security certificates
- Knowledge-based answers
- Telecom & IT
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Retail and consumer goods
- Public sector
- Media and entertainment
- Travel and hospitality
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World