Global Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 | CAGR:5.2%
Global Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market is valued at USD 1.18 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 1.9 billion with the compounded annual growth of 5.2% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 4 June 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Cerebrospinal Fluid Management industry is poised to raise USD 1.9 billion by 2025 The driving force for the market conferences and workshops on basic science research and its translation into diagnosis and treatment of cerebrospinal fluid disorders are estimated to propagate the growth in this segment of neurology devices. These conferences are intended to increase awareness amongst neurosurgeon, nurse practitioners, and physicians about current treatment options for such disorders and for the advancements in these options. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market Size Estimates By Product (Shunt, Extra Drainage Systems) By End-Use (Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Medtronic, Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen, Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. Kg, SOPHYSA (A Subsidiary of TKB Group), Natus Medical Incorporated, Dispomedica GmbH, Delta surgical, Argi Grup, Moller Medical GmbH, G. SURGIWEAR LTD, Wellong Instruments Co., Ltd New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North America region estimated for dominating the Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market during the forecast period.
- The North America region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- North America Cerebrospinal Fluid Management market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The pediatric segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
- by Product
- By Shunt Type
- Ventriculoperitoneal (VP)
- Ventriculoarterial (VA)
- Lumboperitoneal (LP)
- Ventriculopleural (VPL)
- By Valve Type
- External Drainage Systems
- External Ventricular Drainage (EVD) Systems
- Lumbar Drainage (LD) Systems
- by End User
- Regional Outlook
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
- By Shunt Type