Global Cell Dissociation Market to reach USD 575 million by 2025 | CAGR: 13.1%
Global Cell Dissociation Market is valued at USD 189.9 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 575 million with the compounded annual growth of 13.1% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 29 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Cell Dissociation industry is poised to raise USD 575 million by 2025. Factors contributing towards the growth of this market include rising government funding for chronic disease research and increasing R&D investment in pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Cell Dissociation Market Size Estimates and Forecasts, By Tissue (Connective Tissue, Epithelial Tissue, Other Tissue), By Type (Tissue Dissociation, Cell Detachment), By End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies, Research & Academic Institutes, Other End Users) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include ATCC, BD, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GE Healthcare, Himedia Laboratories, Merck KGAA, Miltenyi Biotec, Pan-Biotech, Stemcell Technologies, Thermo Fisher Scientific. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North America region estimated for dominating the Cell Dissociation market during the forecast period.
- North America will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- The tissue dissociation segment dominated the market in 2017, due to Increasing demand for enzymatic products and instruments.
- Asia PacificCell Dissociation market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- By Tissue:
- Connective Tissue
- Epithelial Tissue
- Other Tissue
- By Type:
- Tissue Dissociation
- Cell Detachment
- By End User:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Other End Users
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World