Global Catalog Management System Market is valued USD 775 million in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 1.52 billion with the compounded annual growth of 7.74 % over the forecast period 2018-2025.
New York 30 Aug 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Catalog Management System market industry is poised to raise USD 1.52 billion by 2025. The major factors speculated to augment the markets are enhanced IT systems to meet customers’ dynamic requirements and digital transformation initiatives leading to the boom of retail & eCommerce industry vertical. Major growth is evident in the industry verticals of the market including Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Retail & eCommerce, and IT & Telecom. Catalog management software organizes and consolidates e-commerce product data into a single, digital point of reference (i.e. catalog) for both buyer and merchant. The software maintains and stores product information for any e-commerce business.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Catalog Management System Market Size Study By Component (Services and Solution), By Deployment Type (Large Enterprises, and Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)), By Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), IT & Telecom, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & e-Commerce, Media and Entertainment, Others), and By Regional Forecasts, 2018-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include CA Technologies, SAP, IBM, Oracle, Vinculum, Coupa Software, SunTec, ServiceNow, Salsify, Proactis, Sigma Systems, Fujitsu, GEP, Comarch, Plytix, Zycus, Insite Software, Vroozi, Mirakl, Ericsson, and so on. The fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- North America region accounted for the leading market share, more than 20% of the total market in 2016.
- Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation, the region is likely to grow by almost over XX% CAGR over the forecast period 2018-2025.
- Solution segment is speculated to increase with a CAGR around 10.3% while the vertical segment BFSI is expected to dominate and rise with a rate over 14%.
- M&A activities along with subsidiary formation are key strategies observed that are being undertaken by major players.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
By Deployment Type:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Telecom & IT
- Travel and Hospitality
- Retail and eCommerce
- Media and entertainment
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World