Global Broadcast Switcher Market is valued at USD 1.5 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 2.50 billion with the compounded annual growth of 6.4% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 16 June 2018, Global Broadcast Switcher industry is poised to raise USD 2.50 billion by 2025. Broadcast Switcher is the most important hardware component helpful in video transmission process and video production, it is also helpful for both video and audio transmission coming from different sources. With the help of switchers, broadcaster disseminate the video and audio feed to different channels and make the broadcasting process more efficient and convenient. Shifting from analog to digital broadcast, the rise in demand for HD & UHD, increasing population of viewers and rise in the number of digital channels are some of the reasons for the growth of the broadcast switchers market.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Broadcast Switchers Market Size Study, by Product (Production Switchers, Master Control Switchers, Routing Switchers), by Application (Sports Broadcasting, News Production, Studio Production, Production Trucks, Post Production), and Regional Forecasts, 2017-2025 (USD Billion/Million)
The global Broadcast Switcher industry is highly competitive owing to the presence of several key manufacturers such as Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd., Snell Group, Grass Valley USA, LLC, Ross Video Ltd., Communitek Video System Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Sony Electronics Inc., these key players are aggressively involved in acquisitions and effective mergers in order to generate more revenues. They are also indulged in product launches and continuous technological innovations as to attract new customers in the market and also using the strategy of developing effective and efficient products.
Key findings of the study suggest:
- The North America region accounted for the largest market share, more than 35% of the total market in 2016.
- Studio production segment dominated the overall broadcast switcher market accounting for more than ¼ of the total market revenue.
- The sports broadcasting accounted for over 31% of the market share in 2015, mainly due to demand for the high-resolution format.
- The rising usage of HD, UHD, 4K broadcasting will lead to the positive growth of the market.
- Key players are heavily investing in product enhancements in order to attract new customers to the market.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered following segments for the study:
- Master Control Switchers
- Routing Switchers
- Production Switchers
- News production
- Studio Production
- Sports Broadcasting
- Production Trucks
- Post Production
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World