Global Bluetooth Smart & Smart Ready Market to reach USD 40.2 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 28.20% (2017-2025)
New York 26 April 2018, Global Bluetooth Smart & Smart Ready industry is poised to raise USD 40.2 billion by 2025. Bluetooth Smart & Smart Ready is a revolutionary and new concept. It is a technology that connects Bluetooth enabled devices to interact with each other. The major factors driving the growth are rising need for Bluetooth Smart & Smart Ready worldwide, increasing in demand of consumer electronics such as tablets, smartphones, smart TVs and PC peripherals and growing of Internet of things (IOT). These developments are expected to continue over the forecast period.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Bluetooth Smart & Smart Ready Market Size Study, by Application (Automotive, consumer electronics, wearable electronics, healthcare and building & retail), by Technology (Bluetooth Smart, Smart Ready, Bluetooth 5.0), and Regional (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World) Forecasts, 2017-2025
The global Bluetooth smart and smart ready market industry is highly competitive owing to the presence of several key manufacturers such as CEVA, Inc., Dialog Semiconductor, Microchip Technology Inc., Nordic Semiconductor ASA, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Broadcom, and Cypress Semiconductor Corporation these key players are aggressively involved in acquisitions and effective mergers in order to generate more revenues. They are also indulged in product launches and continuous technological innovations as to attract new customers in the market.
Key findings of the study suggest:
- Global Bluetooth Smart & Smart Ready Market industry is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 28.20% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
- In the healthcare sector, BLE-enabled heart rate monitors, blood glucose monitors, asthma inhalers, pulse oximeters, and other products are becoming popular.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to drive regional growth with the increase in adoption Bluetooth enabled devices.
- The U.S. market and the European regional market are expected to grow at a lower rate as compared to the Asian region.
- The Bluetooth smart and smart ready market can be chiefly attributed to the robust demand for smart TVs, smartphones and tablets in Brazil, China, India, and other South Asian countries.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLPhas considered following segments for the study:
- Consumer Electronics
- Wearable electronics
- Building and Retail
- Bluetooth Smart
- Smart Ready
- Bluetooth 5.0
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World