Global Aerospace Valves Market to reach USD 6.0 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 5.9%
Global Aerospace Valves Market is valued at USD 3.3 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 5.4 billion with the compounded annual growth of 5.53% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 30 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Aerospace Valves industry is poised to raise USD 5.4 billion by 2025. The driving factor for the aerospace valves market is the increasing demand for aircraft orders and short replacement cycles of aerospace valves. The growth in passenger traffic is resulting in an increase in aircraft flight hours, which leads towards shorter replacement cycles which is a key factor that is driving the demand for aerospace valves from the Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) companies. Airliners are opting for lightweight valves, which would reduce aircraft weight and improve fuel efficiency. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Aerospace Valves Market Size Estimates and Forecasts, by Application (Surveillance, Planning, and Routing, Monitoring & Alerting, Guidance), by Offerings (Hardware, Software), by End-Use (Commercial, Défense) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include. Aero Controlex, Circor International, Crane Aerospace, Crissair, Dynex/Rivett, Eaton, Honeywell, ITT Aerospace Controls, Lakshmi Technology and Engineering Industries Limited, Liebherr. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The North Americaregion accounted for the largest share of the aerospace valves market in 2016
- The North America region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- The ball and plug valves market segment in the mechanism is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the estimated forecast period.
- Asia Pacificaerospace valves market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to an increase in passenger traffic and military aircraft.
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- Aerospace Fuel System Valves
- Aerospace Hydraulic System Valves
- Aerospace Air Conditioning System Valves
- Aerospace Ice & Rain Protection Valves
- Aerospace Pneumatic System Valves
- Aerospace Lubrication systems Valves
- Aerospace Water and Waste System Pumps
- Poppet Valves
- Pilot Valves
- Flapper-nozzle Valves
- Ball and Plug Valves
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World