Global Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System Market to reach USD 6.0 billion by 2025 | CAGR: 5.9%
Global Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System Market is valued at USD 3.6 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow USD 6.0 billion with the compounded annual growth of 5.9% over the forecast period 2017-2025.
New York 29 May 2018, As per the new research study conducted by Bizwit Research & Consulting, Global Advanced Surface Movement Guidance, and Control System industry is poised to raise USD 6.0 billion by 2025. The growth of the A-SMGCS market is driven by various factors, which includes the expansion of airport structures across the globe to tackle all increased air traffic, as well as the number of delays in flights, are increasing due to uplifting congestion at airports, the major impact is by fluctuating weather conditions which effects the airport operations. To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System Market Size Estimates and Forecasts, by Application (Surveillance, Planning and Routing, Monitoring & Alerting, Guidance), by Offerings (Hardware, Software), by End-Use (Commercial, Défense) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World) 2017-2025 (USD Billion/Million)
The industry seems to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Saab Group, Terma, ADB Safe gate, Thales Group, Leonardo, Era Corporation, Sea ridge Technologies, Honeywell International. New product launches, acquisitions, and mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. Additionally, the fierce competitiveness has made these players spend in product developments to improve the customer’s requirements.
Key findings of the study:
- The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest market share, more than XX% of the total market in 2016.
- The Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation by around XX%
- Based on the sector analysis, the commercial market segment is estimated to catch a higher grip on the market instead of defense due to the need of introducing more commercial aircraft.
- On the basis of offerings, the software segment is forecasted to lead the A-SMGCS market in 2018, due to graduation and integration of A-SMGCS equipment in the market
Bizwit Research & Consulting LLP has considered the following segments for the study:
- Planning & Routing
- Monitoring & Alerting
- Airfield ground lighting
- Vehicle tracking systems
- Safety Logic Conflict
- Airport Moving Maps (2D/3D Maps)
- Advanced Video & Auditory Warning
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World